Germocid Basic Spray 750 ml
Ideal for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces for medical use in non-alcohol-sensitive material such as, armrests, handles and objects used by dentists.
Disinfectant action: the association between Chlorhexidine and Quaternary Ammonium Salts together with the high alcohol content guarantee a wide spectrum of efficacy towards:
- Gram + and Gram- bacteria
- HIV, HBV, HCV (hepatitis B and C) in 1 minute of contact
- Mushrooms, mycobacteria (TB) in 5 minutes of contact.
High cleaning power, rapid evaporation, not deactivated by organic substances.
Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal action.
CE medical device
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION PER 100 g OF PRODUCT:
• Chlorhexidine digluconate: 0.1 g
• Benzalkonium chloride: 0.1 g
• Ethyl alcohol: 45.0 g
• Isopropyl alcohol: 15.0 g
• Co-formulants and purified water to taste at 100 g
• Appearance: colorless liquid
• Odor: no perfume added
Attention: spray bottle not included.
750 ml bottle